Buy a used car contains many risks. Without the knowledge of the car, then you should be accompanied by your acquaintances who are more familiar about the vehicle when choosing a used car. So it can provide input on the vehicle of your choice.
1. Buying used cars over the internet like second hand car dealers auckland is more secure than coming to car owners at home. At least a complete and reliable letter. It’s good you check the physical before making a transaction.
2. Before the car is turned on you better pay attention:
• pay attention to car paint and careful paint color carefully. You can tap with your index finger to make sure it is free of putty. Look from the side for the check of the car body alignment.
• View the car from the back, side, and front. Make sure the car body condition is not skewed.
• Watch the door and make sure the door is open and seamlessly closed. Notice when the door is opened and make sure it stays in a straight line and does not go down.
• Note the condition of all four tires and ask for spare tires. Make sure the flower (groove) tires are still good. Tire prices are quite expensive.
The inside of the car
• Examine the authenticity of the inside of the car including seat seats, car tape (audio). Some traders sometimes replace the seat with new (like new) with plastic still attached to the seat when the age of the vehicle has been decades.
• Check the dashboard of the car, whether there is a break or crack.
• Note the roof and carpet.
• Next you can sit behind the wheel (do not play the wheel). Try entering all the porous teeth especially the teeth to back off and make sure no sound of cracking. The shifting of a porcelain tooth should be smooth.
• Step on the accelerator, brake, or clutch. And make sure the clutch stamping is not hard.
• Note the tidiness of the cable connection cable.
Checks when the machine is on
• When the key is turned towards ON the car must live immediately. Unfavorable Fan belt will squeak.
• Watch carefully the sound of the engine, you can open the front hood.
• Turn the steering right and left, note the spelling of the stir not too far away.
• Turn on: lights, car tapes, air conditioning systems, monitors, horns and more and make sure everything is in good condition.
• Try to test drive. But if you have not been able to drive, you should ask for help to the owner or anyone and I suggest sitting in the back seat. Try the car past the sleeping police to check the condition shock breaker.
After you check all the conditions of the car of course you can determine the price of the car of your choice. Make sure the price of your favorite car is not much different from your estimation. Once you are fit then you can make a purchase via car dealerships auckland.